Confidentiality and Data Security
The survey is entirely confidential. The information that is collected will be used solely for research purposes. Your name and address details are kept separate from your answers and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
No individual will be identifiable from the results. Your answers will be combined with others that take part in the survey. You will not receive any ‘junk mail’ as a result of taking part.
TNS BMRB and TNS Operations abide by the following recognised standards:
- The MRS and ESOMAR professional codes of conduct. This means we commit to uphold industry standards which are designed to satisfy legislation and promote high quality research
- The ISO 20252:2006 market research quality standard which has specific requirements for the handling of personal information
- The ISO 9001:2008 standard for quality management systems which stipulates conformity to regulatory requirements and a need for defined controls for the processing of records
- The ISO 27001:2005* standard for data security. The international standard for the management of information security *TNS BMRB only
- Registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)